The wellbeing, comfort and safety of all guests staying at Woodlands is our priority. The COVID-19 ‘new normal’ places continued responsibilities on us all to keep ourselves and each other safe whilst still providing plenty of opportunities to relax and enjoy the best of the Scottish Highlands.
We hope that everything we are doing will ensure guests have the most fantastic holiday in the Highlands. In these new times, we want to reassure everyone of our usual warm welcome and hospitality.
Actions We Have Taken
- We have completed and implemented the Scottish Government COVID-19 risk assessments for both bed and breakfast rooms as well as our Willow self-catering accommodation.
- We have achieved accreditation and certification through the AA COVID Confident assessment scheme.
- We will retain flexibility in our cancellation policy by allowing guests to cancel, free of charge, up to 48-hours before their stay.
- Please continue to check the relevant government websites for the latest health and travel regulations.
Check-In and Check-Out
- Contactless payment is available.
- From 18 April 2022, guests are no longer required to wear masks in public areas of Woodlands, though guests are welcome to do so if they prefer.
- Hand sanitiser remains in place at reception and in Willow self-catering for use by guests on entry to the property. Guests may use their own sanitiser if they prefer.
- The additional cleaning protocols and products introduced will remain in place. This includes Airbnb’s ‘Committed to Clean’ protocol. Additional PPE will be continued to be used when cleaning rooms and other areas.
- We have completed certified COVID-19 awareness and hospitality safe practice training courses.
- We will continue to apply all recommendations and advice from the Scottish Government as they are communicated.
- We will continue to take all reasonable actions but we are unable to provide a 100% guarantee given the nature of the COVID-19 virus.
- We kindly and respectfully ask our guests that if anyone in their party is showing symptoms of COVID-19, Scottish Government law is followed and to self-isolate at home. With many thanks for your support.
We look forward to welcoming you and sharing the beauty of the Great Glen.
Robert and Isabelle